It’s become a little tradition for R and I to write our New Year’s resolutions. I think this started in a café somewhere a few years back, over a burst of inspiration…and a very large cup of coffee!
This year, apart from pursuing a few exciting ventures, I’m making discovery and wellness my personal mantras for 2016:
- Launch my site: www.whyhelloyou.com (I guess I’m off to an early start!)
- Launch my business (You’ll hear more about this soon!)
- Discover 3 new cities/countries
- Whip up 2 new dishes every week
- Seek wellness once a month through yoga, meditation or spa (The last one’s a bit cheeky, I know)
- Read 12 books by the end of the year (I’m at 3 so far!)
- Take a barista class
- Take golf lessons
- Skydive over The Palm
Above all, try something.
– Franklin D. Roosevelt
What are your resolutions for the New Year?